Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Healthy boy!

Cedric had his 18 month checkup today. Everything is great. He is still in the 50% for weight and 95% for height. I am most excited because NO MORE SHOTS UNTIL 4!! Yeah! Here are some cute pics from the other day of him playing in the sprinkler...I was not too smart after I took this shot, Cedric quickly turned the sprinkler and got me all wet!! It has been really hot this week...I guess summer really is here. It is interesting here in the summer because every day we have a thunderstorm that lasts about 10 minutes, but then it is sunny again. It makes it sooooo humid. I really don't mind the humidity unless I want to go running. I would die if we did not have the beach!! It is so much nicer to run down there with the wind. BTW, pray for surf!! Tyson is dying because there is no surf right now and there really hasn't been for the last 3 weeks. Thank goodness hurricane season is here!! That last statement sounds kinda funny! Hurricanes always bring good waves, but of course, I would rather they stay off shore and away from everyone!



The other thing I am excited about is that IT IS FINALLY OVER. You know what I am talking about!! It has invaded your talk radio and TVs for the last 4 months. At least 1 point in day you see one of their faces. I think we have analyzed it to the point that we now know who your dog going to vote for, Hilary or Obama? blah, blah, blah. I am so glad it is over! I guess it is annoying because, at least at this point, I don't really care about for either one of them. I definitely am not for universal healthcare or big government in general (and really when it comes down to it, I especially don't want the Bush Tax Cuts to go away)! Needless to say the next 6 months should be interesting and I am sure at the end I will be posting again over my excitement that it is over. Well, enough ranting!!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I just laughed when I read your BLOG, I am just getting ready to take Joslyn in to get her shots...it is so sad!!! I am glad you have a cute, healthy little guy!! love ya (the pictures are very cute, I just wish there was one of him soaking you, that is really funny!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live? Maybe it's on your blog and I didn't read it.
    Yeah, we barely missed each other. I think I saw you walking into the Pizzaria when I was getting in my car. I didn't know you and Brett Petersen were related (by your husband right?) I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 18 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that Cedric is such a healthy boy and 18 months...does that mean time for nursery? Lucky!!!

    I'm with you on all of the campaigning thing...I wish it were November already.

    ReplyDelete