Monday, May 12, 2008

Temple day

We got to go the temple again!! Yeah!! We even got to do a session together! Our friend Derek is leaving on his mission to Italy soon and so he took out his endowments. It was an awesome day. Here are Derek and Tyson... A bunch of friends from the ward.

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of cedric and tyson with the angel moroni behind them. I linked your new blog to mine 9if thats not okay let me know and i will remove it.
    Happy mothers day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on weather channel that SC was in for some really bad weather maybe even a tornado? Are you in that area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie! How in the world are you?? You know there was a time that we use to tell people that we were step sisters... and now we haven't seen or talked to each other in a decade? Anyway, very cute family.. your little guy is adorable!! Talk to you later!
    Robyn (Creager) Cox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I saw your comment on the FHS blog. Do you remember me? Bonnie Slater, Ellis is my maiden name. Anyway, how are you? Cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie....
    So do you know that a couple weeks ago I linked to your blog from Mindy's site and didn't even realize it was you! I'm such an airhead... I just thought, "oh, what a cute little family" and went on with my day until today when I saw your post on Fremont's thing and put the whole thing together. Oh well, I'm a dork :) Add me to your e-mail, I would love to get updates, your little boy is a doll!!

    Crystal (Roybal) Dezember
    crysdez@msn.com

    ReplyDelete