Wednesday, September 22, 2021

2018 Anniversary - 2017 Year in Review - 19 years!

 Whew!  I am going to do my best to remember!  


  • Tyson and I celebrated 19 years of marriage :)  
  • Cedric turns 11, Gabe 7, Macie 3. 
  • Tyson took a group of students to the DR for a humanitarian trip.  He loved it more than Europe!
  • Jen job going well - more clients and MTs.  
  • We decided to change from the Spanish group back to our home ward.  
  • T then called in the High Council with primary responsibilities of Oceanside 5th and Public Affairs. 
  • T teaches highly intensive "Liberty Project."
  • Liberty project experience leads him to know he must get his Master's Degree. 
  • Jen called to teach primary. 
  • I gave Tyson a dream gift of driving a trophy truck. 
  • Lots of family hikes and trips to the beach.  Trips to Utah.  Trip to Mexico.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment