Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gabriel's Birthday


Cake and trampoline fun!

mmmm…cake
 
and presents!

He had a fun birthday.  So, we actually did Easter and Randy and Gabe's birthday celebration all the same day!  It was Spring Break weeks and we knew we were probably going to go out of town for a couple of days, so we decided to celebrate at home.  Some facts about Gabe at 2:
          At his 2 year appointment weight 24 pounds (15th percentile) and length 33-1/2 (25th percentile).
            He does funny things like makes funny faces all the time to make us laugh. His mannerisms are just funny, from the way he walks to the way he eats, it is so cute. He copies everything Tyson and Cedric are doing. 
           He LOVES vegetables.  Give his boy a salad with some ranch dressing and he is happy. 
          I made this list for his pediatrician because we were a little concerned about his speech, but I will put it on here so I can remember: 
          Stuff he says that others understand: Daddy, mommy, bye-bye, hello, duck, football, dog, milk, hot, night-night, amen, choo-choo, up.
          Things he says just we understand (more like grunts in a certain pattern, but close enough to the word we get it): ed-ic (for Cedric), ot-og (hot dog), cracker, outside, cat, door, shoes, jacket, here ya go, thank you, please, blanket, TV, Jesus, book, water, hurt, owie, eyes, nose, go, yucky, stinky, baby, airplane, done.
           His favorite things to do right now is ride the skateboard on his belly, play with trains, scribble.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!! The pictures are so cute!! I can't believe he is 2!!!! love you

    ReplyDelete