Thursday, December 1, 2011

Other Happenings


Gabe had to have surgery on his ear.  He had a preauricular pit (just a little hole on his ear lobe that kept getting infected).  He was just such a cute little patient.  The surgery all went okay and he is even leaving the stitches alone!
Love where we live.  I got this picture a few weeks ago. 
Family pictures are pretty funny to me.  The outtakes sometimes reflect our personalities the best!

Tyson thought the electrical box was the best place for the pictures.

Cedric and Tyson posing while I get the camera settings right.

 We had a hard time getting everyone to smile all the same time.

Or keep their heads upright.

I love my boys.   
Gabe was done!

Show me the way outta here.

Cedric bogeying.
Of course, the best will be on the Christmas cards, soon to come!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, they turned out very cute!!! I am gad the surgery went well, he looks cute in his nightgown :0) love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the birthday interview and might have to steal the idea from you for my kids. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!!! I always love the outtake pics too. They are completely real and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete