Tyson's cousin Adam came into Charlotte for a business meeting. He was nice enough to drive 3-1/2 hours down to see us for a couple of days. We had a wonderful visit. He is a great photographer and look some great shots of Myrtle Beach. I had camera envy for a few days.
Common wildlife we see
One of our peirs and down the beach.
There was a little surf. This more than we have seen in probably a month, so Tyson had a great time!
Atalaya Castle (on top) and one of our favorite restaurants on the beach (bottom).
We have a couple ponds in our neighborhood and we have our own version of the Lochness monster. We had heard tales of his existence. We had heard the stories from our neighbors about something holding ducks heads under the water to drown them and have them for dinner. Not many had seen him and we are not sure why he was on the street this day.
I want to take a scrub brush to him and clean him up! Clip those toenails too!
I really wonder how old this turtle is. He is so big! Our neighbor was trying to get him off the street by using a broom and the turtle was so onry about it. At least now we know to keep our kid's toes out of the pond!




THose are amazing pictures. I am so glad he got to hang out with you guys. He just FB Boomer and said how much fun he had. That is awesome. Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete