This park is a very important place to us. About 4 years ago it was where our life changed forever. It was the beginning of our life with children. It is now also the place where we found out our family is going to be complete. We have always wanted 3 children. December 12, 2010 (or thereabouts) our family will be complete with the addition of this little one:
I can't quit looking at this picture! I carry it around in my wallet and it just makes me smile. Tyson has never been able to see baby's features in ultrasound pics, but as soon as I showed him this, he was able to see the hands and face. He said it was because it was his child and that is why he could see it.
A sister of a dear friend of ours is expecting. This sweet friend recommended our family to her. We met them at the park. We talked and she wants to place her baby with us! We are so excited. She has been so sweet to let us be involved in appointments and such. The little baby was being modest on ultrasound day, so we are not sure if it is a boy or a girl, but it really doesn't matter to us. We are so happy and are excited about the future of our family.


Jennie, I wonder if I will ever quit crying when I think or read about a new baby. I am soooooooo excited for you. I love Tyson comments about the baby. It is amazing how the Lord works. I love you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Congratulations sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm so excited for you guys! What an amazing couple you two are and how lucky this new little baby is going to be to have you and Tyson as it's parents! Here's to adding a little pink to the picture but more importantly, here's to a healthy baby no matter what! We send our love!
ReplyDelete