A friend of a neighbor of ours is just starting a photog business and wanted to take pics of a newborn. I was so excited!! We already had a photoshoot lined up with Melinda (photos coming soon!), so this was icing on the cake. He is just so adorable.
He was fussy to start out, so this is him laying on my thigh getting burped.
Small, but mighty
He kept wanting to suck on everything.
This is another burping position, but one of my favorite.
Loved this one.
Had to include Clemson.
Tired.
If anybody is interested in getting some pics from her, let me know!
If anybody is interested in getting some pics from her, let me know!



Jen those are priceless...so so cute!! I loved that he was sucking on everything in some of the pictures!! It is killing me not being able to love and hug this little one...and CEDRIC!! So cute!! love you
ReplyDeleteHe is just SO precious! Beautiful pictures:) and I LOVE the clemson inclusion;)
ReplyDelete