Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NEEDS

 
 (this is how I told Tyson that it is a boy - it took a week for us to find that out)
WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!!
A sweet woman is about to change our lives.  
She is allowing us to adopt her son.
Due date is April 23rd. 
She is working with LDS Family Services and picked us off of their website.  
We are so excited!!! We are going to be meet her February 26th and can't hardly wait. 

 p.s. This is what your brain looks like when you get picked (a jumbled mess).

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! We are thrilled for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are soooo Happy for all of you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! I am so excited I can't even stand it!! I have been grinning from ear to ear since you called!! I love the name. The girls are already blessing their new baby cousin. I will start saving all of Luke's clothes and send them over...let me know what you need. I got rid of the little baby stuff when we moved but, I will save all the rest. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray hooray hooray! and more hooray. we're so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo! They couldn't have picked a better family. Boys are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! What great news! I am so happy and excited for you sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad Cedric will be a big brother! Looks like you will have another little missionary in the making. We love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahoooooo!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! This little guy is going to be so blessed! And how fun for Cedric to be a big brother! Let me know if you need anything. I'll email you later. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! That is very exciting news!! We are very, very happy for ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How EXCITING!!! congrates... we will still keep you in our prayers that he will be safe and all continues to go as planned. We can't wait to see him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW ! i can't believe that I missed this post ! Congratulations ! That is such exciting news !!

    ReplyDelete