See Alligator

See human get close to alligator to get the above picture


See human throw a stick at the alligator to make sure it is alive.


See human throw another stick even after the alligator jumped from the first stick
Imagine wife in the car biting her nails.The alligator just sat there. I guess he was not hungry.
where was the alligator at?????...HOLY COW!! That is my dream to see an alligator out in the open...amazing. I am glad the human didn't get eaten...but, I would have laughed it would have slowly started walking toward him and he screamed like a girl :)
ReplyDeletehowdy! just looking on here with phyllis. have a good one!
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be kidding! Seriously, I would not have survived seeing that! Wow.
ReplyDeleteWay too close for me! But my husband too would have been doing this... and he probably would have gotten closer. Is this what I can expect of him while he is in S Carolina for 10 weeks? I better not see any while I am there... I will flip out.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a man thing, for sure. What are we going to do with/without that testosterone?
ReplyDelete