Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everybody!! Cedric wanted to wear underwear on his head for Halloween....

Okay, not really. I just found him like this the other morning and it made me laugh so hard!! His dresser is right next to his crib and he discovered he can open the drawers and take stuff out. Apparently underwear is supposed to go on your head!! So, now it is almost a daily occurrence that I find him with underwear on his head when he wakes up. It is a great way to start the morning.
He really was a ghost for Halloween. Here are a few pics....
I was a scarecrow...
When we got outside he acted like he knew exactly what he was supposed to do. Doesn't this look like a kid on a mission?
And he was off...

We had a good time. The neighborhood is perfect for trick-or-treating because there are about 100 homes and there were a lot of really cute decorated houses. It was a blast.

Tyson went with some scouts on an overnight camping trip. We thought it would be okay, but as he was leaving, we realized that there is only going to be 1 time that Cedric is 2 and trick or treating. Tyson was sad to not see Cedric in his cute costume. Luckily, Cedric won't remember this one! It was a bummer not to have him with us. Live and learn!

4 comments:

  1. He is way too cute. I can't wait until Ashlyn is old enough to walk and not have to be carried around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they had a scout activity on halloween. I LOVE the ghost costume! You guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think treat or treating in instinctive, something every child is born knowing how to do. Jaren went door to door this year saying "Happy trick or treating to you" It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete