Sunday, June 15, 2008

HaPpY FaThEr'S DaY

Happy Father's Day all you dads out there! Hope you had a good one. I am so grateful for the dads in my life. Tyson is such a great dad. He loves little Cedric so much. The speaker in sacrament today said that the best thing fathers can do is love their children's mother. I can definitely say that he does just that. I feel so fortunate and proud to be his wife.
We both have such great dads! They are so supportive of us and are great examples. They are both such great men, that in my opinion, raised some pretty cool kids! hehe. Here are some random pics of what we have been up to.

Hummm- I got some big shoes to fill.

Such good buddies.
What?? How's my hair?

The beach has been great lately. The water is really warm. Cedric still really likes the water. We bought a little life vest for him a couple of days ago. So we took him out to the ocean where he could not touch the ground. He just kept bobbing around. He loved it! Every time a wave wound come, Tyson would lift him over it and Cedric would say "Whee!" It was so cute. It was one of those moments I won't ever forget.

I know I am such a dork, but isn't this the coolest tree? It is on the side of our house and I LOVE the pink blossoms.
We are leaving on Wednesday and are so excited to see everyone and to leave all responsibility behind for a month! (I love being the wife of a teacher! One month vacation!! So cool!).

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I am counting down the days!! Really cute pictures and that tree is gorgeous, it is so green and beautiful there...I love it!! See you Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Your dad is babysitting my kids on friday night...hopefully tha tisn't infringing on any of your plans...

    ReplyDelete
  3. email me your cell so I can call you on the 30th with directions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see you too. Its been too long. I love the tree, we have a similar one with the pink blossoms in our front yard and I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyson seems like such a wonderful daddy and I hope that he had a special day:) What a nice tribute to your fathers.

    ReplyDelete