We had a great Saturday yesterday. We went with some Hispanic members of our ward to the temple. Most of them had been recently baptized and this was their first trip. It was so neat to see them experience it for the first time. They did baptism for the dead. Tyson performed the ordinances in Spanish, so it turned out really neat. I could not find a baby sitter for the whole day (it takes 3 hours to get there, so it is quite a journey).
Cedric and I went to the park and he had so much fun!! He climbed up the slides...

He had fun in the slide that echoed. He kept yelling to hear the echo.

Cedric and I went to the park and he had so much fun!! He climbed up the slides...
He had fun in the slide that echoed. He kept yelling to hear the echo.

Then, he did the funniest thing!! I put him at the top of the slide and he decided the way to go down was face first! On his belly!! It was so funny!! I love the face...

He is such a hsppy boy...he seems to always be smiling!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are enjoying life. Cedric is darling.
ReplyDelete