Friday, February 29, 2008

Derek

Hey Everyone, Sorry this is not a picture! I just got a new digital camera and I am waiting to get a cord to be able to hook it up to the computer (Hopefully Monday!) I have taken tons of pictures with it already, so be prepared.

I know most of you that have come out here have met Derek. He is Tyson's surfing buddy. He decided to go on a mission and he just got his call last night. He is going to Italy, Catania Mission! It is in southern Italy and also in Sicily. I just thought those that met him would like to know. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo awesome. He is going to love Italy and the food!! The members are going to spoil him!! YEAH!!!
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - that is great to hear, Derek called Bry today and let him know- how exciting for him. I am excited to see all of your pics from your camera, should be fun. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete