Happy New Year!! Here is our first attempt at a surfing video. Turn your speakers on, we put some cool music to it. Tyson needs a new cameraman! There were so many cool rides (even one that he got tube on) that I either missed or did not have the first part of, but I am learning. Enjoy. . .
How fun! Looks like you guys are enjoying the time outside. It's just freezing cold weather here in Chicago. Boy, do I miss the South! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteGood job!! That is so fun......I love your BLOG!!
ReplyDeletelove you
Tyson you make it seem so easy, I am jealous and it looks like fun!!
ReplyDeletei miss the beach. can't believe we lived there as long as we did and i didn't surf! watching the video made my lungs constrict and my skin itch thinking about how it feels to be out there with the power of the ocean at your feet - one of those life experiences that must be experienced to know. love you guys and miss y'all.
ReplyDelete