Monday, December 17, 2007

I just got my schedule changed!!! We have not been able to have a day off together because I have had to work Saturdays. I pleaded with my boss again to let me work M-F and she said okay!! We are so excited to have our weekends back! So, we went to the beach Saturday. Tyson had a fun day surfing and Cedric had a fun day making mom chase him around. He loves the water, so I spent the day trying to keep him out of it. I love spending time with my boys and it is so nice to be able to have a whole day to do that. Later that night we went to the ward Christmas party. Unfortunately, I did not get pictures. Cedric did not like Santa! He immediately cried when we put him on Santa's lap. We have such a great ward and it was so fun to celebrate Christmas with them.





1 comment:

  1. Great pics...there are waves in So. Carolina, very impressive!! I am soooooo excited you FINALLY got off saturdays!! Good job!!
    love ya

    ReplyDelete